The Perigon Method
is the Solution
By assessing workflow through a process-based lens, BEM partners with clients to create alignment, transparency, and accountability that exposes valuable opportunities previously hidden.
The Main Goal of
Regardless of function, size, structure or industry, there are universal department goals that we see in every organization.
- Provide a winning value proposition.
- Produce to customer specification.
- Deliver what’s wanted on time.
- Create value that exceeds cost.
- Serve as a valuable partner.
THE PERIGON METHOD IS THE SOLUTION
The Perigon Method provides a business architecture that is designed specifically for process-based definition, management, and improvement. This is an essential organizing principle for all high performing organizations, regardless of industry, company size, or business type.
Getting in the way of achieving these main departmental goals are common problems and opportunities. Department leaders often can’t answer these critical questions:
- Who is the customer?
- What do they want?
- Do we meet their needs?
- What quality do we provide?
- How long does it take?
- Who is responsible for what work?
- How do decisions get made?
- What does it cost?
- Where do problems originate?
- How do we solve problems?
How BEM Solves
These Process Problems
Using the Perigon Method, BEM systematically maps organizations to deliver solutions to solve problems. Here are BEM’s basic improvement steps:
- Engage employees
- Scope business processes
- Identify Process Owners
- Map department processes
- Assess process alignment
- Establish customer relationships
- Analyze process performance
- Define process knowledge
- Diagnose process opportunities
- Build improvement plan