Process improvement professionals who are currently using swim lane diagrams or other limited mapping tools. This certification will provide you with new knowledge and a more robust, effective method for driving business process improvement throughout your organization.
Day 1: Process Principles & Basics with Visio
Day 2: Building the Process Architecture Map, Building the First Pass Process Map
Day 3: Second Pass Process Map, Boundary Analysis Workshop, Process Analysis - Task, RACI, & Value
Day 4: Process Analysis - Information, Transaction, the Customer Value Assessment
Day 5: Process Analysis - Metrics Assessment, Opportunity Analysis, Planning for Process Improvement
1. Develop Process Maps using BEM's unique mapping tools to document and diagnose process performance.
2. Document information requirements used in your processes (i.e. task instructions and deliverable specifications).
3. Analyze process characteristics to assess opportunities throughout your organization.
4. Identify Red Clouds, which are the problems and improvement opportunities captured during mapping workshops.
5. Determine Quick Wins, which represent Red Clouds that can be solved within 90 days and consume minimal resources.
Upcoming course dates are:
• Feb 27 - Mar 3, 2023
• Apr 24 - 28, 2023
• Aug 14 - 18, 2023
• Oct 16 - 20, 2023
• Windows device with functional camera
• Zoom Video
• Microsoft Visio & Excel
• PDF Reader
Business Enterprise Mapping delivers a structured and well-defined process that is easily understandable and user friendly.
The result attained by using the Business Enterprise Mapping methodology to improve operations and quality was nothing short of amazing.
BEM’s mapping is a brilliant and powerful integration of best practices.
Process mapping has provided clarity to the way we run our business with focused goals on areas with potential for improvement.
Utter simplicity that opens up the transparency of the business
I have never seen such a powerful tool that has everything you need to know in one place.
Having worked with several different process improvement methodologies for many years and at different organizations, BEM’s method is the most robust I have ever experienced.
A very powerful tool enabling me to confidently delegate the tasks and projects required in order to achieve a World Class Best Practice Supply Chain.
The Business Enterprise Mapping methodology is the most robust I have seen in my almost 30 years of improvement roles and methodologies including Six Sigma, Lean, and Theory of Constraints.
Overall best practices program that every company should have.